Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Odd but Neccessary Beginning

I'm Max Steele, and I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. I have this really horrible unnamed disease where I click, very randomly, on things in the internet that have any sort of appeal however strange. This is one of them.



Nonetheless, my hope that is that I will be able to keep up with this blog and that means what I'm currently reading. I don't know what else will be randomly thrown into this blog, but poetry and some of my writing is a definite possibility.

I feel that it is important that I say that I am only a high school student so don't think that the stuff I read is going to be those amazingly thick books that only people the age of forty and above can even think about getting through.

My reading focus is on novels about 99.99% of the time. Most of the non-fiction books I have read, or rather, tried to read, were never really finished.



Anyway, let's get reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment